Tuesday, March 4, 2014

18 weeks = 5 month mark already!

How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, as long as I want to stay comfy and not look like I am bulging out of my regular pants. Pants are the only thing that really isnt fitting anymore.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Starting to have some pretty crazy dreams. I can’t tell you about any of them because I don’t remember them when I wake up!
Best moment this week: Made it a full week without getting sick! But then of course I had to start all over because I got sick on what would have been the 8th day!  Grandma (Dummer) came with to my 5 month check up to hear the heartbeat. Baby’s heartbeat is a strong 150.
Miss anything? Warm weather! But I think we all miss that!
Movement:  Yes. I felt baby’s foot or hand slide across my stomach! That was my first strong movement that I felt. It felt like someone lightly took their finger and slide it across my skin.  I am a bit weirded out about something moving in my stomach but at the same time it makes me really happy knowing that baby is growing and staying healthy.    
Food cravings this week: Still French toast as well as suckers.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the smell of pizza & bumpy roads!
Gender: We will find out on March 14th!!!
 Symptoms: PREGNACNY BRAIN!!! I can’t make this stuff up, but I forget EVERYTHING and I can’t remember ANYTHING! Yesterday I put a ham in the crockpot for dinner. Turns out I never turned the crockpot on! I got everything prepped and ready, left for work, came home from work and realized that I never turned it on! I am having a hard time remembering the work I did at work, so if someone asks me a question on it I stare at them blankly because I just don’t remember even doing the work in the first place!  And of course there is the infamous night sickness that still haunts me every now and then.
This week baby is the size of: a bell pepper
Baby’s development this week:  Baby should be about 5 ½ inches and weighs about 6-7 ounces. Baby’s ears have finally moved into the spot where they should be. Baby is also doing a lot of flexing with its arms and legs. I should start to feel more movement from here on out.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: I felt pretty happy this week. I had a little bit of motivation this past week so I finally caught up on a lot of house work and did some pretty in depth cleaning! It was squeaky clean until CJ came home!

Looking forward to: 10 days until we find out what baby is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment