Tuesday, February 25, 2014

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Maternity clothes? Broke down and bought a pair of black dress pants for work.I need to find some more pants though. I can't just wear black pants every day! I'll still have to make my other pants work until I really outgrow them. I also bought 2 actual maternity tops, as well as a few looser non maternity shirts that should get me through most of the pregnancy.  It's too chilly to wear all of the maxi dresses & skirts yet. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good.
Best moment this week: I told CJ to feel my belly as there was a spot that felt really hard compared to other spots. He was able to feel that something was there, but after poking it a few times you weren’t able to feel it anymore. Anyone “outside” my belly is still unable to feel any movement. They say between 20-24 weeks is when people say they are able to feel movement. Seeing joy on his face was pretty exciting!   
Miss anything? Margaritas! (This will make my list quite a few times once warmer weather hits)
Movement:  Yes. Baby seems to get pretty rowdy after I eat those sour Trolli gummy worms
Food cravings this week: Milk, French toast.  I think I made French toast for dinner 4 nights this week! Adding suckers to the list. I’ve been wanting any and all kinds of suckers!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just pizza & bumpy roads!
Gender: We will find out on March 14th!!!
 Symptoms: ‘night sickness’ came back to visit me for 1 night this past week.
This week baby is the size of: an onion
Baby’s development this week:  Baby should be about 5 inches and weighs about 5 ounces. Baby’s cartilage body is working its way to turning into bones now. Baby is definitely growing -  A few times this week I have stood up after sitting down and I could feel that baby was in a certain spot in the front of my belly, which is pretty uncomfortable. Normally if I poke it a few times it will move though! I highly doubt that poking will work once baby gets  even bigger!   
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty neutral

Looking forward to:  Katie (CJ's cousin) is due today! Come out baby girl! Kaylee, (CJ's Brother's wife) is due March 3, but Cooper may be making an early appearance! Also have my mom's birthday Wednesday, dad's birthday Thursday, and Jennifer's (my brother's wife) birthday on Friday! February and March are big birthday months in the Torosian/Dummer household!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! In just over 2 weeks you will find out what you are having. You should put a poll up and have people guess whether you are having a baby boy or a baby girl.

    ReplyDelete