Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Follow by email" to stay updated + 4 Years!

Today I was asked a question on how will you ever know if I post something new to the blog. There should be a little box located to the right -> that says "Follow by email." If your enter in your email address, the website should send you an email notification every time I add something new.

P.S. - this Sunday marks CJ and my 4 year anniversary already! How crazy is that?! It seems like just yesterday we were leaving for Cancun where we would spend the most memorable 10 days with family and friends who were there to celebrate our special day. Here's a little flashback to some of my favorite pictures. 80 degrees and sunny the whole day. Doesn't get much better than that! :)

Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment