Tuesday, May 27, 2014

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks
Sleep: Good, since I am tired all of the time!
Best moment this week: Going up north and spending a long weekend at the cabin!
Belly button in or out? My belly button is still “In” but it definitely doesn’t look the same anymore.
Wedding rings on or off? *NEW* Adding this category in this week! Rings are still on but have to come off when I am outside in the hot weather for a long period of time due to swelling.
Miss anything? Going out on the 4 wheeler and not having to worry about how many bumps I go over!     
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: Movements are getting stronger. I can tell that things must be starting to get really tight in there for him since movements seem to be getting fairly strong and they seem to happen all over vs a particular spot. The other day I was laying down on my side somewhat and he kicked my ribs and it physically hurt to where I said “OWE” out loud. I’m not sure how much stronger he is going to get in the next 10 weeks, but I hope it’s not going to feel like it did when he kicked my ribs! My belly has also started to itch quite a bit so I make sure to put lots of lotion on the growing belly.
This week baby is the size of a: large cabbage
Baby’s development this week: Eye are continuing to mature. Babies are mostly born with a vision of 20/400 which means he can only see objects a few inches from his face.  He should measure to about 16 inches and weigh about 3 lbs.
Feeling (Happy, Moody, other):  Excited!

Looking forward to: 7 month check up tomorrow, May 28. After this appointment, I’ll start going every 2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment