Tuesday, June 3, 2014

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks
Sleep: Good, since I am tired all of the time!
Best moment this week: Went in for my 7 month check up last week Wednesday & the dr. said that everything was still looking good & heartbeat was 150. I will now start going to appointments every 2 weeks vs every month. That’s a pretty exciting mile marker to hit!  CJ and I also went to the Brewer Game with Mandee and Ryan. It’s always a fun time when we spend time with them! CJ and I also got the garden and flowers planted. I can’t take any credit for the garden though as he did all the hard work!
Belly button in or out? My belly button is still “In” but it definitely close to being equal with my belly!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Miss anything? A margarita from El Fuego! 2 more months and I can have one!     
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: No new symptoms to report other than the movements are getting stronger as he is growing.
This week baby is the size of a: Coconut
 Baby’s development this week: He can now turn his head from side to side. His body is also starting to plump up a little bit. He should measure to about 16 inches and weigh about 3 ½ lbs.
New baby items (purchased or received):  Curtains! I had curtains made in fabric that I had picked out at JoAnn Fabric. I am absolutely in love with them! I will include a picture once CJ hangs them for me.
Feeling (Happy, Moody, other):  Pretty crabby and ornery. Must be the hormones?? I don’t seem to have patience for anything so in return I get crabby!

Looking forward to: This weekend! Glow Run (or walk in my case!) on Saturday night with my mom, Kristin, Jennifer, Brooke, Mandee, & Diana (Mandee’s mom). The walk is being held at the Racine County Fairgrounds at night. The course should be nice and lit up with neon lights to help navigate your way through the course! Should be a fun time! Sunday is my baby shower. Looking forward to seeing family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment