Tuesday, June 24, 2014

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks
Sleep: Semi ok, besides getting up at least once a night to go to the bathroom
Best moment this week: CJ’s cousin Katie came over with her 4 month ‘new’ daughter! CJ and I enjoyed the company and spending time with baby! I also assembled the swing and the lounger! (It officially looks like a baby will be joining us soon as the whole house is filling up with baby items!)
Belly button in or out? My belly button is still “In” but it definitely close to being equal with my belly!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Miss anything? Not this week     
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: Getting up once a night to go to the bathroom. Possibly nesting. HOT! – It’s amazing how much warmer my body gets. It’s much different than what I normally would be as I’m normally saying I’m cold! Lately I’ve been saying I’m super hot and CJ says he is comfortable.
This week baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe!
 Baby’s development this week: Lungs  continue to mature, and his body is filling out as he gains more weight. He should measure to about 18 inches & weigh about 4 ¾ lbs.
New baby items (purchased or received):  None
Feeling (Happy, Moody, other):  Happy

Looking forward to: This weekend! Up north for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment