Tuesday, June 17, 2014

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks
Sleep: Semi ok, besides getting up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. I need to turn the air on in the house! It’s too hard to sleep now with it being so hot outside this week!
Best moment this week: Organized Parker’s room! It’s now as clean and put together as possible. (For now!) 
Belly button in or out? My belly button is still “In” but it definitely close to being equal with my belly!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Miss anything? Not this week     
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: Getting up once a night to go to the bathroom. Possibly nesting. I feel like I need to clean a bunch of things before Parker comes.
This week baby is the size of a: Pineapple
 Baby’s development this week: He should measure to about 17 inches and weigh about 4lbs.
New baby items (purchased or received):  Little “Monkey” booties. They are little shoes that have a monkey on each foot.  
Feeling (Happy, Moody, other):  Pretty ornery. Must be the hormones?? Zero patience!

Looking forward to: Next weekend! Up north for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment