Tuesday, July 29, 2014

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 Weeks
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Parker’s room is all put back together. With all of the gifts that we received at the last shower, I wasn’t sure if I would ever be able to find a “home” for all of the new items, but I did! Our house is now decked out in baby items! CJ also installed the car seat in my car this week and set up the pack and play where he will sleep for the first few weeks.
Belly button in or out? Even with the rest of my belly
Wedding rings on or off? On
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: Lots of movement with me getting kicked in my side by a foot/heel.
This week baby is the size of a: mini watermelon! (time to come out little guy!!)
 Baby’s development this week: He should measure just about 20 inches & weigh a little over 7 lbs.
New baby items (purchased or received):  None this week
Feeling (Happy, Moody, other):  SOOOO excited!

Looking forward to: Parker arriving! Hopefully he will arrive any day now

No comments:

Post a Comment