Wednesday, July 23, 2014

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 Weeks
Sleep: Good, minus having to wake up at least once a night, but I guess that’s pretty easy considering what is about to come!
Best moment this week: We had our 3rd and final baby shower this weekend hosted by the Pertiles/Torosians.
Belly button in or out? Even with the rest of my belly.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but with it being so hot out the past 2 days, I had to take 1 band off in order for my finger to fit comfortably. I knew there was a reason why I didn’t solder both bands to my engagement ring!
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: Lots of movement with me getting kicked in my side by a foot/heel.
This week baby is the size of a: Leek
 Baby’s development this week: He should measure just about 19 ½ inches & weigh about 6.8 lbs.
New baby items (purchased or received):  Received LOTS and LOTS of gifts this weekend for our baby shower. I received things likes blankies, small bottle set, nuks, clothes (majority were bigger sizes, which is exactly what we needed!), toys (infant-toddler), baby monitor, books, baby care products (such as bath wash, lotion, and baby powder), Handmade quilt with Parker’s name embroidered, and gift cards! This little boy sure is loved, and CJ and I are extremely fortunate to have so many people who love us and have been willing to buy us gifts to help care for this little guy.
Feeling (Happy, Moody, other):  SOOOO excited!
Looking forward to: Parker arriving! Also looking forward to getting the room organized and all of the gifts put away. The room was clean until the shower! J

Other Things Going On:  

Last Friday I had my 37 week appointment and the doctor said that there was no change in my progress. Baby is still head down, I’m still 50% effaced, and not dilated. I was pretty bummed as I had hoped there would have been a little bit more progress than ‘no change.’ We’ll see what this week brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment