Tuesday, April 22, 2014

25 Weeks + 15 Weeks To Go!!!

How far along? 25 weeks, 15 more weeks to go!
Maternity clothes? Yes. Bought a pair of maternity work pants, khaki cargo pants, and a couple tank tops
Sleep: All is good in this area  
Best moment this week: CJ got to feel Parker kick twice this week! 
Food cravings this week: Strawberry pop-tarts
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new in this category!
Miss anything? I miss not easily getting back pain. I walked a mile and a 1/2 and now I have lots of back pain. :(   
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: Lots of movement. Starting to get that pregnancy line on my belly. (Not sure what it is called, but it’s the one that is on the middle of my stomach by my belly button)  
This week baby is the size of a: rutabaga
Baby’s development this week: He is starting to gain some ‘fat’ this week so he is not all skin and bones. He should measure to about 13 inches and about 1 1/2 pound.
New baby items (purchased or received):  None
Feeling (Happy, Moody, other):  Happy
Looking forward to: Finishing painting Parker’s room.

Other Things Going On: I called my insurance company to inquire about finding a pediatrician and asked them to check their system for any providers that are closer to home vs Milwaukee. I mentioned that I looked at a listing that is offered on their website but only saw Milwaukee doctors. I gave her the name of the doctor that I was looking at and to my surprise this doctor is part my network! I chose to go with Rebecca Lescher of the Aurora clinic in Racine on Washington Ave. Dr. Lescher came highly recommended by CJ’s cousin Katie who takes her daughter there. Woo Hoo another huge check off my to do list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment