Tuesday, April 8, 2014

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes. I can no longer button any of my pants.
Sleep: I can’t seem to get enough sleep.
Best moment this week: Heard the heartbeat again this week. Heartbeat was 140.
Movement:  Yes, but I haven’t felt him much lately.   
Food cravings this week: Strawberry pop-tarts
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new in this category!
Miss anything? COLD MEDICINE – specifically DayQuil and NyQuil! Of all the time I could have gotten sick this winter, I somehow picked up a terrible cold just in time for vacation. Go figure! Anyways, I am limited on the medicines that I can take that would normally help ease some of the cold symptoms. These are the only ‘pregnancy safe’ medicines that I am allowed to take: Robitussin DM and Mucinex
Gender: BOY!!! Parker Torosian
 Symptoms: Lots of lower back pain.
This week baby is the size of a: Mango
Baby’s development this week: Blood vessels in the lungs are developing to prepare for breathing. He should measure to about 11 inches and about 1 pound.
New baby items (purchased or received):  I purchased a few DIY décor items for Parker’s room. (I’ll post pictures when I finish them)
Feeling (Happy, Mooody, other):  Excited for my Florida vacation this week!  

Looking forward to: Vacation and feeling better

No comments:

Post a Comment